We offer the following services:
Serving Evergreen, Conifer, and the Colorado Foothills
- Chipping : All tree debris and whole trees, up to 18 inches in diameter, can be chipped. Chips can be hauled away, dispersed evenly onto the ground, or dumped into a neat pile.
- Close Structure and Hazardous Tree Removal : We specialize in technical removal techniques for trees that are close to structures or have fallen and have impacted an unintended target. We have training in precision tree felling, technical tree climbing, and tree rigging practices.
- Fire Mitigation : A reduction in fuels surrounding structure that has proven to protect homes and aid fire fighters during a wildfire. The thinning associated with a fire mitigation project also improves a forests health
- Forest Health : We have also completed larger acerage forest thinning projects. We consult with independent and government foresters for assistance in treatment prescriptions and Grant funding opportunities. We also contract with homeowners associations for neighborhood chipping projects, open space maintenance and clean up projects.
- Mountain Pine Beetle / Ips Beetle Mitigation : We specialize in removing beetle-infested trees, and properly handling/removing the trees to mitigate the risk of a spreading infestation.